Mark your calendar! Feb. 14-23 is Engineering Everywhere at LSC!
From cool little gadgets to massive architectural creations, engineers plan and build problem-solving marvels that touch our lives in ways we barely notice.
From Feb. 14 - 23, LSC is celebrating engineers and engineering in its annual Engineering Everywhere event! We showcase amazing technology, welcome expert engineers as our special guests, and encourage you and your family to try your hand at engineering skills in special labs and experiences throughout the building.
Build a paper airplane and test its aerodynamic properties in our Wind Tunnel Lab. Enter a fantasy world when you slip on virtual-reality goggles. Check out robots, unique vehicles, and engineering-themed theater shows throughout the week. We will be open extra hours every day, so you'll have plenty of time to explore and play in the exhibition galleries.
Most Engineering Everywhere activities are included with your admission ticket. Click here to get tickets now: https://lsc.org/buy-tickets
* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.
Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to email@example.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
* Don't give out private information.