As a nonprofit institution, Liberty Science Center relies on people like you to help us inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers, and excite learners of all ages about the power, promise, and pure fun of science and technology.
You can help by making a tax-deductible donation on December 3, known as Giving Tuesday, a global day of philanthropy observed on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
Your donation will introduce students to careers in medicine and biotechnology, support teachers throughout the state, build the next generation of scientists, provide scholarships, feed our animals, provide field trips to the Science Center, and more.
* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.
Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
* Don't give out private information.