NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Buy or Sell (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone selling a play yard/play pen

Hi, I'm looking to buy the plastic gates that you can use to create a play area for a child.  Anyone looking to sell theirs?  Must be in g…

Started by Supriya Chabria

0 Oct 7, 2013

TV Stand Entertainment Center for Sale - $50

Hi I am selling an entertainment center for $50 . I live in Newport Waterfront area . Here is the link to the Craigslist Ad with Images.  …

Started by NewMommy

0 Oct 7, 2013

give away - toys and clothes - baby girl - 6-12 months

hi all,  I have toys and clothes to give away for a girl - pls let me knw if anyone is interested. Pls contact me either at - tahirra@gmail…

Started by tahirra sethi

0 Oct 7, 2013

FS Elmo Rain boots size 9/10

Hi, Selling a pair of Elmo rain boots in size 9/10. They are in great condition. Color: blue Price$7.00 Please email if interested. Thanks.

Started by Njmom50

0 Oct 7, 2013

Pampers Diaper - Newborn

Posting on behalf of a friend Selling Pampers diapers ( unopened box) for 25$ .. Their infant started with size 1 ...  http://www.amazon.c

Started by Puja Jain

0 Oct 7, 2013

For sale - Sony DAV-LF10 DVD Platinum Home Theater Dream System

Selling  - Sony DAV-LF10 DVD Platinum Home Theater Dream System.Refer to the link for details about the product.http://www.amazon.com/Sony-

Started by richa yadav

0 Oct 7, 2013

offering salon services

Hi, I am a licensed cosmetologist and have 10 years of experience of providing beauty services in India. I am currently living in Newport a…

Started by salon service

0 Oct 6, 2013

Looking for High Chair

Hi, Am looking for high chair, if anyone is selling/ givingaway theirs let me know. Thanks

Started by Jyoti Israni

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by RK

2 bedroom town house for rent- Jersey city

We are moving out and hence looking to rent our 2 bedroom (+huge furnished basement) townhouse for rent. The townhouse is in great conditio…

Started by sneha shah

2 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by sneha shah

Newborn Diapers for sale

http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Swaddlers-Sensitive-Diapers-Newborn/dp/B005TI82DK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380472781&sr=8-1&keywor

Started by Sangeetha Kumarapathy

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Muneera D

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service