NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Buy or Sell (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fisher Price Soothing Motions Seat/Bouncer

Lightly used Fisher Price Soothing Motions Seat/Bouncer. Comes with belts, 10 music and nature sounds in various levels. Also includes a vi…

Started by Mansi Singhania

0 Dec 9, 2017

Selling baby swing cum cradle in good condition

Fisher Price Baby Swing cum Cradle for sale. Picture attached. Lightly used Two swinging motions - head to toe and side to side. Comes with…

Started by Mansi Singhania

0 Dec 9, 2017

Moving sale

Posting for a friend Moving out of the town and selling below items. Please contact by email krnyc123@yahoo.com or text to 917-830-7488 Ha…

Started by Swati

0 Nov 16, 2017

Selling 4 barstools and computer table

Contact me on 2038040110 if interested. One leg of the computer table is loose and will need to be fixed.

Started by Divya Sadarangani

0 Nov 6, 2017

Moving out sale

We are moving out of the city and want to sell these items. Link to there craigslist posting are below Entertainment Unit - $100 Coffee Ta…

Started by Rashi Garg

0 Oct 10, 2017

Baby items for sale - low prices !!

Hi Friends, looking to sell the below items asap . all items in good condition and from pet free n smoke free home. pick up from J.F.K b…

Started by Priti Zaveri

0 Oct 10, 2017

Sofa bed

Selling sofa $30. ping me @201-595-9102 if interested.

Started by Anusha Sunil

0 Oct 8, 2017

5 Piece dining set for sale - $120

Like NEW - Dark finish counter height dining table set ideally suited for small spaces for sale.Original Price - $300. Includes dining tab…

Started by Priya P

0 Oct 6, 2017

Unlimited path card for this month available at a discount

Hi I have an unlimited path card that I am not able to use for this month. Any takers? Happy to give a 20% discount for the time remaining.…

Started by Purva

0 Oct 2, 2017

3 Bedroom 2 Bath apartment for rent in James Monroe from October 1 5

3 Bedroom 2 Bath apartment for rent in James Monroe from October 1 5 3 Bedroom 2 Bath apartment for rent in James Monroe from October 15Re…

Started by Zeenat Shah

0 Sep 29, 2017

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service