NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Buy or Sell (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale - Earth's Best organic formula

I have 4 unopened cans (23.2 oz each) of Earth's Best infant organic formula for sale for $60. I bought too many cans before realizing my b…

Started by sameera kamra

0 Oct 1, 2013

Love seat for sale

Hi I have a love seat that I want to sell for 50$.( pic is attached ) Comes from pet free and smoke less home.

Started by Simi Jindal

0 Sep 29, 2013

Two Twin Mattresses

Hey Does any one wants two IKEA twin mattresses? This is the link of the mattress, I am selling them for $40 each.  http://www.ikea.com/us

Started by Ramyata Mehrotra

1 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Jinal Kunal Momaya

An Ikea Rocking chair for mommies and daddies

Hi All, I am moving to California this week and thus I want to sell my Ikea Rocking Chair which is hardly used for 4 months. It's super co…

Started by Ramyata Mehrotra

0 Sep 28, 2013

Rent 2BR 2Bath Apt in Southampton Building - below market price : Starting 1st November 2013

RENT 2 BR BELOW MARKET PRICE - FROM NOVEMBER 1 2013 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, 1205 sq.ft highfloor apartment in Newport, Jersey City with beautiful…

Started by Urvashi Bhorkar

0 Sep 25, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service