NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

General Chit Chat (903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooking lady available

Ladies, My cooking lady is looking for extra hours. She is regular, reliable and hard working. Looking for something in Paulus Hook area o…

Started by Deepa S

19 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by richa pandey

kid bike for $20

12 inches  New bike, Sturdy, light weight bike with push bar, perfect for teaching bike, support wheels are not assembled, we will provide…

Started by Suhasini Suhas

0 Aug 17, 2020

Travel from Mumbai to EWR

Has anyone travelled or had their parents travel from Mumbai to Newark recently with the covid situation? Can you please share your experie…

Started by Sharada Patil

0 Jul 22, 2020

Book by a budding talent( earlier a Newport mommy member )

Kaavya is my friend, Shivani Shah's (earlier a Newport mommy member) daughter. She is 11 years old. First time author of the children’s boo…

Started by Priti Zaveri

0 Jul 6, 2020

Seeking a cook in Jersey City

Hi, I am looking for someone who can come do Indian cooking at home - Monday to Fridays. I am flexible on time. Call me or text me on my ce…

Started by Sachita Laddha Dhoot

0 Jan 5, 2020

Looking for a cook (weekdays)

Looking for a good Indian cook to help a family with a new baby on board. We live on the upper west side  in manhattan. Please email amg597…

Started by Amrita Anubhav M

0 Dec 23, 2019

Chess, Logic PreK, Math, Coding Classes - Register Now for the Winter 2020 Session!

Registration is now open for the Winter 2020 session at AlphaMinds Academy! Classes resume on January 4th in Jersey City and January 6th in…

Started by Anna Novosyolok

0 Dec 20, 2019

Don’t WAIT to BUY real estate, BUY real estate and WAIT.

Don’t WAIT to BUY real estate, BUY real estate and WAIT. Even though it may sound cliché, most of us haven’t acted on it or simply defer ac…

Started by NewportMommy

0 Dec 12, 2019

Apartment for rent at Portofino, Newport Jersey City

FOR RENT: 1-BED/1-BATH Apartment at The Portofino (Starting November 20th 2019) Spacious, bright, north-facing 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment with…

Started by Ashish Kohad

0 Nov 8, 2019

Hindi Class for Kids

Hi everyone, For those of you who are interested in Hindi classes for beginners and intermediate level from an NYU certified teacher who h…

Started by Barkha Kumar

0 Oct 17, 2019

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service