NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

General Chit Chat (903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Things to carry for first time with 2 year old

Mommies, I am going to India for a month in January with 2 years old toddler girl first time. Need advices about the things I should carry…

Started by Ritu Jaswal

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by DiptiC

User testing for new recruitment software!$50 Amazon card

Hi All, This may be a totally unrelated topic for this forum, but i wanted to check if there are any mommies with  experience(current/prio…

Started by Sman

4 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Sman

traveling to and from India in April 2014

Hi Mommies I am planning to go to India in first week April 2014 for two weeks with my two lil girls, I would like to have some company fo…

Started by Monica B

0 Dec 18, 2013

New Year's Eve Party at Mantra Restaurant

https://www.facebook.com/events/601824319864939/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming New%20years%202014.jpg Hi Friends... We are back again wi…

Started by Mona Panjwani

0 Dec 14, 2013

Out of town

Hi all I'm sorry I won't be able to take any appointments since I'm in India. Will message once I'm back. ThanksMeghaHi,I am a licensed cos…

Started by salon service

0 Dec 12, 2013

Math/Science/Hindi classes at Edison

Hello, My cousin sis who lives in Edison, is  a nutritionist on a break from regular work. She is looking to fill her time by teaching kid…

Started by Sweta Shah

0 Dec 12, 2013

Parental Consent Letter

Hi, Has anyone ever used a parent consent letter from spouse when travelling with a minor? Some countries require a consent letter from sp…

Started by Guneet Umra

0 Dec 10, 2013

Literacy Games/ Story Bldg/Enact and Painting Classes for 3-5 yrs old

I have Literacy Games/Story Bldg/Enactment and Painting Classes in George Washington Bldg (Newport) for 3-5 yrs old. If interested please e…

Started by Sandya Shinde

0 Dec 8, 2013

Jewelry from a very talented friend and entrepreneur-Jyoti for holiday gifts-please check it out

If you are looking for a meaning for gift for yourself or a loved one, you should definitely look at JYOTI Couture Jewelry www.JyotiNewYork

Started by Sonal Bordia

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Shagun agarwal

Greetings from a new member

Hi Everyone, I moved to Newport last week with my 6mo old daughter and am looking forward to getting to know this community! Got a glimpse…

Started by Sukanya S

0 Dec 4, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service