NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

General Chit Chat (903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natzphotogallery- Holiday season offers and promotions

Hello everyone below are the holiday promotions and offers Valid Nov 5th 2013 - Dec 31st 2013. On Service charges of $200 and above get -  …

Started by Natasha Bharatia

0 Oct 25, 2013

Recommendations for 1. House cleaning and 2.Cook

Hi, I am looking for housekeeping recos, if you have any to share, please send them along. Also, if you can share contacts of any (home)…

Started by Dolly

0 Oct 24, 2013

private / public school.

Hi, I have just moved to newport, iam looking for good private schools nearby. could someone share the ideas. Revathy

Started by revathy sudhakar

0 Oct 24, 2013

school for 5.5yrs old

Hi,   I have just moved to US and iam staying in 20river court. Iam looking for good public schoeol for my son who is 5.5yrs old.   Can som…

Started by revathy sudhakar

0 Oct 21, 2013

Missing Bicycle - blue color

My son left his blue (Polaris) bicycle at dolphin park. If you have seen/found it, please email me namita.dhariwal@gmail.com. Thanks in adv…

Started by Namita Dhariwal

0 Oct 19, 2013

Require fresh idly batter in Newport NJ or Rutherford NJ

Require someone who can deliver or supply fresh idly batter in Newport NJ or Rutherford NJ. My conatct info is soumyaraghavan@yahoo.com and…

Started by soumya raghavan

0 Oct 18, 2013

Re: US Immigration at the airport

I had a question regarding US immigration at the airport for visitors and permanent residents/citizens. If visiting parents are traveling w…

Started by Muneera D

0 Oct 18, 2013

Payment for Diwali Party - Nov 2nd, Venue: Courtyard by Marriott

Hi all,   Happy Navratri!   For those attending the  Diwali party please pay for your tickets ($45 per adult ticket) by dropping off the p…

Started by NewportMommy

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pooja Vivek

Rabindra Sangeet for kids and adults

Hello Friends, Nrityalina Center for Performing Arts (www.nrityalina.com) is introducing Rabindra Sangeet lessons for kids aged 5 and up. F…

Started by paromita

0 Oct 17, 2013

Salon services

Hi, I am a licensed cosmetologist and have over 10 years of experience of providing beauty services in India. I am currently living in Newp…

Started by salon service

0 Oct 16, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service