NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

General Chit Chat (903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New mom questions

Hi moms, Need help with some questions: 1. It it safe for s newborn now around 2 weeks old o lie on his tummy on my chest for a while to…

Started by suruchi gupta

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by suruchi gupta

Jewellery Exhibition

Presenting a stunning array of extravagant fashion jewelry, this exhibition celebrates craftsmanship and creativity. The exhibition feature…

Started by Nidhi Wahi

0 Oct 10, 2013

Great Deal if you are looking to MOVE... 2BR/2BA Rental: No Broker Fee - Parking Included - NYC Skyline Views

Hello,My family is moving out of the area and we need to release our current apartment.  We have the option to offer a 9 month lease or a 1…

Started by Kate Brindisi

0 Oct 9, 2013

1BR apartment available in John Adams Bldg. for sublease.Oct month free.

I have one one bedroom apartment available in John Adams bldg for sublease. Oct month free. Its spacious 738 sqft. Recently painted. All K…

Started by Sarika Kadam

0 Oct 8, 2013

Play date: 16-22 months

Hi, I am looking for play-date mates for my son who is 18 month old. We live in Newport. Now that winters will set in, going and playing o…

Started by Newport mom

0 Oct 7, 2013

New Free App: Mommy Helper...

Hi Mom Ever wish you could be mommied? Well now you can. Download the Mommy Helper app on your iPhone or Android Devise to get a bit of mom…

Started by Sherrina Navani

0 Oct 7, 2013

Durga Puja in New Jersey

I know there are multiple Durga puja's around this area. Any suggestions?

Started by Swagata Roy

0 Oct 6, 2013

Association for India's Development Meet & Greet, 10/18, Midtown

Hi All- I'd like to invite you as my guest to an event I'll be presenting about a project we helped fund in Uttarakhand, India through AID-…

Started by Roli K

0 Oct 5, 2013

How to Help Your Child Make Friends

My son went through a difficult period last year. For close to 5 months into second grade, my seven year old came home disheartened every d…

Started by Schools 'N More

0 Oct 5, 2013

Baby Ear Piercing

Hi, Looking for guidance on where I can get my LO ears pierced.  Any pointers would be helpful. Thanks in advance Bindiya

Started by Bindiya

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by NewportMommy

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service