NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need part time nanny

Hi, I'm looking for a part time nanny to look after my kids and do some cooking / light housework weekdays from 3-7pm. Please let me know y…

Started by Rama Premkumar

0 Jun 26, 2014

Recommendation for Pediatric Allergist

Hi Mommies.. Any recos for good Pediatric Allergist would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Started by S M

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Bijal Nishit Shukla

Chicko 4 in 1 ride car sale $20

Hi guys I'm selling my boys car. Original price $65 but because the extended handle is broken I'm selling it for $20. If u see the car on w…

Started by Eve Kalins-Kim

0 Jun 25, 2014

Looking for nanny: any suggestion

Nanny and a mom helper needed. Location Newport area , Jersey City - 2 block from path.Main work : Take care of babies during feeding,clean…

Started by family mahendra

0 Jun 24, 2014

Beware of Tanya Akhtar - nanny with false reference!

Ladies I had a very bad experience with this Bangladeshi nanny (she has green card and drivers license!!). Please dont get fooled by her.…

Started by Rajini Shankar

0 Jun 24, 2014

Need help for household work

I am looking for help in the morning time around 11 to 1 for 2 hours. Please suggest if you know anyone

Started by newmommy

0 Jun 24, 2014

Play date with my 9 month old daughter

Hi I am looking for play dates with my almost 10 month old daughter. We live in Atlantic bldg in Newport. Email me if anyone is interested.…

Started by Tripurashree Vittal

0 Jun 24, 2014

Excellent Nanny available - Our loss is your gain!

My nanny, Anita, has been with us for almost 2 years now and has been excellent. She has watched all three of my kids ages 5, 3, and 1 with…

Started by Rakhee Sheth

1 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Sujatha Sivakumaran

Part-time nanny

Looking for a part-time nanny starting July 14th. Would need her in the morning hours starting 10am or 11am for 3 to 4 hrs. Please help wit…

Started by Trupti Vaish

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Trupti Vaish

Looking for cook and help in household work.

Hi, I am looking for a part-time cook who will also help with some other household work from July onwards. Any reference would be of great…

Started by Mony G

0 Jun 22, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service