NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a live-in nanny

Hi, I am looking for a live-in nanny for my 6 month old daughter. The nanny has to take care of the baby and other household tasks like coo…

Started by Happy MomP

0 Jun 21, 2014

Looking for home based care

Hi guys do you know any home based daycare in the Newport /Hobo/Exchange pl. area?

Started by Eve Kalins-Kim

0 Jun 21, 2014

Looking for a night time baby sitter for a 3month old

Hi, I am looking for a night time baby sitter for my 3 months old daughter. Timings will be 10pm to 6am. Responsibilities include handling…

Started by Happy MomP

5 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by newmommy

Childcare

Hi everyone! I'm new to the area and would like to seek your advice for the following: - What is the average cost per day for daycare for…

Started by LilyRoseBee

0 Jun 20, 2014

Part time nanny

Hello Ladies I'm looking for a tibetian/ nepali part time nanny mon-fri preferably in mornings or early evenings. Anybody who's nanny is f…

Started by Preeti mallick

0 Jun 16, 2014

Nanny/Housekeeper/Cook available July 3 - July 11

We will be traveling July 3-July 11 and my nanny who also double duties as a housekeeper and cook is available for these dates. In case you…

Started by Manasvi Thawani

0 Jun 16, 2014

Help with cooking - part time and temporary

Hi We have family visiting week of July 4th and we were looking for some one who could help us with cooking in the morning. Also, open to…

Started by S G

0 Jun 15, 2014

Looking for great Nanny for January 2015!

Hello,  We are looking for a great full time nanny to start mid january to watch our 3 month old son in the newport towers. Does anyone ha…

Started by Tyler & Dina DePina

0 Jun 13, 2014

Tools of the trade

I m selling tools of the trade cookware collection which is brand new and not yet opened at a very reasonable price. Plz mail me at uma.bud…

Started by uma budhrani

0 Jun 13, 2014

Babysitter for nights in Newport

Hi, we are looking for a babysitter for our 7-month old initially on June 19th between 7 pm and 1:00 am and if things work out, from time t…

Started by Michael Hong/Sue Hong

0 Jun 10, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service