NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for cleaning services

Hi Gals, I am looking for cleaning services for my apartment. I need someone reasonable to clean the kitchen and wash room . Please let me…

Started by Rita Sharma

3 Mar 31, 2014

Need a fulltime nanny( dog friendly) for min 10 hrs, 5 days a week from May

Hi, I am looking for a full time nanny beg May 1st, 2014. Must be dog friendly, Nationality no preference. Work hours - minimum 10 hrs( 7:…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

0 Mar 31, 2014

looking for a full time nanny

I am looking for a full time nanny starting asap for my 5 month old.  Please reach out on 917 513 8028. Minal

Started by MJ

0 Mar 26, 2014

Nanny Available from 8am -2pm

Vilas Ben (201-920-0444) is looking for part-time work in the morning from 8am-2pm. She was my son'snanny. She is excellent in taking care…

Started by mridul katial

0 Mar 25, 2014

$1585 Looking for Professional Working Female Roomate - Master Bedroom

$1585 Looking for Professional Working Roomate - Master Bedroom (downtown jersey city) AVAILABLE NOW to take over the lease that expires t…

Started by Deepika Mirchandani

0 Mar 25, 2014

Looking for full-time commuting nanny starting from May 1st

I need a full time commuting nanny to take care of my 5 months old son starting on May 1st. I live on 5th street Jersey city, 15 minutes wa…

Started by Jenny Yin

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

Need a full time nanny

I need a full time nanny to take care of my 7 month old son. The timings would be from 7:30am to 7pm from Monday to Friday. The nanny shoul…

Started by Shalini Mehta

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

Part time Nanny available in the mornings

My daughter's nanny, Poonam Aunty, is available to babysit part-time in the mornings from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm. She is willing to work in New…

Started by Priya Shanker

0 Mar 24, 2014

Looking for full-time nanny - (English and Hindi speaking)

Hi- I will be needing a full-time nanny at the end of April (but could start even sooner , ie, this month if they need to start immediately…

Started by sue varma

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

Mandalay - 1BR apartment with NYC views - Includes parking -$2300

1BR with NYC skyline view - $2300 includes garage parking. Has swimming pool, gym and BBQ grills - All included. You pay only electricity…

Started by Harish p

0 Mar 23, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service