NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full Time Nanny Starting March 1st

One of my friend's nanny is looking for FT starting March 1st. She is really good with kids, cooks well and does cleaning as well. Her name…

Started by Aabha Shah

0 Feb 18, 2014

Move out sale

Move out Sale 2 Almirah (with full size mirrors), purchased few months back from Ikea. ($200 each)1 Queen Bed with spring box and frame ($2…

Started by Bal Ram

0 Feb 15, 2014

Nanny looking for part time job

Wonderful nanny is looking for a part time job. She can come every alternate friday. Good with cleaning and baby sitting. She is available…

Started by Minal A

0 Feb 13, 2014

Cleaning Lady

Hello, I am looking for a good, reliable cleaning lady who speaks english or hindi. Please let me know if you have any tried and tested rec…

Started by Garima Gupta

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Saumya Goila

Wonderful nanny looking for a fulltime job in Newport, exchange place or NYC

Hi All A loving and caring nanny is looking for full time position in Newport or Exchange place. She is good and trustworthy in handling k…

Started by Shipra Varma

3 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by SB

Anyone travelling from India ( Delhi or Bombay) to NY on May 4th??

Hi mommies, I am planning to go to India in April with my husband & 1 year old boy. My husband will come back earlier than us so I wil…

Started by Shivani Khanna Vohra

0 Feb 11, 2014

Offering private and group yoga classes, prenatal yoga private classes, yoga for kids

Hi.. I am certified yoga teacher. I have over 8 yrs of practice experience in yoga and certified yoga teacher from NY. If anyone is intere…

Started by Parinjini Gosai

0 Feb 11, 2014

Cooking help in Hoboken

Looking for cooking help 2-3 hours in Hoboken for North Indian / Gujarati vegetarian cooking.

Started by Sudipta Goswami

0 Feb 10, 2014

Alteration Services

For any alteration service contact Meena Bonagiri @ 201 920 9943 or email : meenascreations@gmail.com Also, check out my facebook page for…

Started by Meena Bonagiri

0 Feb 9, 2014

Part time nanny available

Excellent part-time nanny/cook available. Her name is Sarita behen and you can reach her at 201-854-3105/551-556-2426.

Started by Richa Agarwal

0 Feb 5, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service