NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Posting a Listing in GlenRidge on Behalf of a Friend

List price : $600,000   This young colonial offers everything on a buyers' checklist : Central air & Heat, open floor plan, finished…

Started by Sheena Singh

0 Oct 10, 2013

Seeking 1-2 hours of help in morning (M-F)

Hi All: If any of you nanny is looking to make extra money by working an hour or two in the mornings,  please reach out.  Am looking for h…

Started by Radha Singhania

0 Oct 9, 2013

Looking for afternoon Nanny cum household help (M-F)

Hi: I am looking for help in the afternoon for 5-7 hours in the afternoon Monday through Friday to take care of my 6 year old boy after sc…

Started by Radha Singhania

0 Oct 9, 2013

Part Time Nanny/Household help

Looking for a part time nanny from 3 pm - 7 pm (monday - friday) preferably someone who speaks english and cooks north Indian food.  I can…

Started by kavita R

0 Oct 8, 2013

Need Part-Time Nanny

Please let me know if you can recommend a part-time English-speaking nanny for a toddler in Newport (weekdays 3-7 and weekends 8-1). Russia…

Started by Ann

0 Oct 8, 2013

Test

Test

Started by NewportMommy

0 Oct 7, 2013

Social media emergency lists for Jersey City and Hoboken

Twitter has proven itself an essential component in keeping people safe. I put together a list of local, state and federal official Twitter…

Started by Kathy Zucker

0 Oct 7, 2013

Part time Nanny/Cooking Help available

Honest and Reliable Part time nanny/cooking help available from 09:30 AM - 3:00 PM starting Oct 14th.      I have to let go her as my requi…

Started by Pooja Sharma

3 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by n k

Mom Recommended: The NANNY you are looking for...

Hello, I would like to highly recommend our nanny, Liz, who will be available towards the end of October.  Our family is moving to the sub…

Started by Kate Brindisi

0 Oct 7, 2013

Beautician needed

Hi!   I live on 54th St in Manhattan. I have 2 kids and find it difficult to get out to a salon to get my facial etc done. Is there a beaut…

Started by Sweta Shah

0 Oct 6, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service