NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgently need a nanny

Hi, I am looking for nanny for my friend who can take care of new born and is experienced . Can also cook indian food .please suggest a goo…

Started by priyanka agarwal

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Krusha Patel

Full Time Nanny Needed

Hi I am needing a full time nanny needed for 2 wonderful childrens 1.5 and 4 years old. 

Started by Bhavana Desai

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Krusha Patel

Looking for cleaning services

I'm back to work post - partum and am looking for someone to clean by apartment weekly. Please recommend your help if available or post if…

Started by Anupama Murthy

0 Sep 13, 2014

Full time Nanny

We are thinking of full time nanny starting December 2014. If anyone knows of an excellent nanny please mail to me at vsri180@yahoo.com

Started by Sri V

1 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

Beautiful Simmons Crib + MATTRESS $100

I am selling my daughter's beautiful crib which is less than 6 months old and is in MINT condition. We are moving out of state so shipping…

Started by Miti

0 Sep 12, 2014

Full time nanny needed in Allendale

I am looking for a nanny to take care of my 5 month old baby starting mid Dec 2014. We live in Allendale and are well connected by public t…

Started by mridul katial

0 Sep 12, 2014

Postpartum Massages

I heard they are few women who work around JErsey City who give massages to women post delivery. Any recommendations?

Started by Sangeeta Napa

3 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Alpa Rajai

Looking for a reliable Nanny for wed, thursday and fridays starting immediately

Hi all, I am looking for a reliable, caring and hard working nanny for my 9 month old for wed, thurs, and fridays (8am - 6pm).  If anyone…

Started by Sraddha Thapa Wadhwa

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Alpa Rajai

Nanny Available

Hi all, My nanny is available for a full-time position. She has experience with babies from 1 month old to toddlers and comes with very go…

Started by Alpa Rajai

0 Sep 11, 2014

Seeking FT nanny for Dec 1st

Hello, It might be a bit early but I am looking for a full time nanny that would be available as of Dec 1st for my son that will be 5 month…

Started by Jenny S

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service