NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny available from September 2014

Please contact Tsering if you are looking for a nanny- # 646 387-9965 I highly recommend her.  I am available to give her reference.  Email…

Started by D Jain

0 Aug 20, 2014

Excellent gujrati nanny available for work

Hi All,   My son’s nanny for last two years, Shobhna Aunty, is available to work full time/part time nanny or cooking help. My son has star…

Started by Newport mom

0 Aug 20, 2014

Baby swing and co-sleeper

Hi I have following baby items for sale Infantino swing- $25 used for 3 months First years co-sleeper- $20 Email me if intersted rashmi…

Started by rashmi jalan

0 Aug 19, 2014

Reliable and caring nanny available

My nanny who has been with us for over a year and a half will be available for part time or full time position starting in September. She…

Started by JB_Yahoo

0 Aug 18, 2014

Nanny available from September

Hi ladies, My current nanny is looking out for a full time or part time position. She is available from next month as my son starts school…

Started by Michelle Rodricks

0 Aug 18, 2014

Nanny available

My nanny Hemangi is available full time starting Sep 1. She has been taking very good care of my daughter from when she was 8 months. She…

Started by amrutha ravichandran

0 Aug 18, 2014

Two Mandela breast pumps and one Ameda breast pump for sale

I have two Mandela breast pumps for sale. I used one at home and the other at work. They are in good working condition. $20 each I have a…

Started by sneha shah

0 Aug 17, 2014

Nanny available for week of Aug 25 and Sep 1

Hi We are travelling for two weeks (August 25 - sep 5) and my son's nanny is looking for part time cooking/baby sitting work during that t…

Started by Ashima Ghei

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Ashima Ghei

Homeopathic Doctor in Jersey/ New York

Please let me know if anyone knows a good homeopathic doctor on Jersey or New York.   ThanksSwati

Started by swati joshi

1 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Krupa Chhatbar

Need a live-in nanny ASAP

Hi - I am currently on my maternity leave and start work in NJ on Sept 3rd. Unfortunately though, my job has moved from NJ to Rhode Island…

Started by Sujatha Sivakumaran

0 Aug 13, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service