NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regarding FERNS N PETALS

Hi Please don't place order with Ferns n petals for any delivery in India had the worst experience ever in life. 

Started by Mayuri Sodha

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Latika Mayor

Need company- Flying to India

My MIL is travelling to India /Mumbai on 24th Aug  at 8.30 pm via United Airlines- direct flight. She is looking for company, if any one is…

Started by sneha shah

0 Aug 11, 2014

Full time Nepali nanny available

Reliable, hardworking, polite Nepali nanny available to start from first week of September for full time work in Jersey City, Hoboken or Ma…

Started by Neenu Dhillon

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Neenu Dhillon

Full-time Nanny Available

Hi mommies, My wonderful nanny, Bina Ben, will be available full-time starting Sept 1. She has been with my family since Feb 2013. She sta…

Started by Pooja Patil

0 Aug 11, 2014

Nanny Available

Our nanny will be available for full time / part time work starting September. She is a good cook and more importantly very loving with kid…

Started by S K

0 Aug 11, 2014

Moving Out - selling everything

1. Amazon Twin Bed: a. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001IPVWGM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 b. Selling Price - $…

Started by Sue bordoloi

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Sue bordoloi

Full-time Nanny Available

Hi mommies, My wonderful nanny, Bina Ben, will be available full-time starting Sept 1. She has been with my family since Feb 2013. She sta…

Started by Pooja Patil

0 Aug 8, 2014

Experienced Nanny available

Nanny Tsering (contact number 917 744 0063) will be available for full time work starting August 18th. I am home for the next few months so…

Started by Gunjali Trikha

0 Aug 8, 2014

Looking for a Baby Nurse

Hello all, I am due Nov 1st week with my first and needed a baby nurse or Nanny who can manage new borns and help with light cooking. She w…

Started by Sn J

0 Aug 8, 2014

Full time indian nanny available

My nanny, Vasanthi,  will be available from Aug 18th, 2014. She is a wonderful nanny and is great with children. She has taken excellent ca…

Started by Vineela Reddy

1 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Preeti mallick

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service