NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a baby sitter

I am looking for a babysitter for my 4 yr daughter. Please send me details , legal name and number to call. I am willing to pay 800/week @4…

Started by Ekta Dharm

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Hema Patel

Nanny looking for work

Hi All My current part time nanny friend is looking for fulltime live out position. Her name is tsering and her contact is 718-501-2302. S…

Started by Mayuri Sodha

2 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Muneera D

Indian TV channel options

I use to have Jadoo TV but didn't like their Indian TV channel lineup. Do Roku or appleTV have Indian TV channels? I believe Dish is the…

Started by Mamta Shah

4 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by amita singh

Nanny available in JC, NY area

Amit Kaur (Goldy) is looking for a full-time babysitting job in Jersey City, Manhattan area. She is from Punjab (India) and has a kid of he…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Jul 14, 2014

Indian Cook needed (Monmouth Juction South Brunswick NJ)

Looking for an Indian Cook. Any contacts? Or recommendations?? Location: Monmouth Juction South Brunswick NJ

Started by Acinom

0 Jul 13, 2014

Looking for a full time nanny to take care of infant

I'm looking to hire a full time nanny for my 3 month-old daughter. It wouldn't start until the 10th July. The timings would be from 8.30-5.…

Started by Vini

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Vini

Ft nanny available

Manjeet (347) 644-2514. I have met her twice and she seems to be a nice lady. She hasn't worked for me so please check references. She is c…

Started by Aarti

0 Jul 10, 2014

Looking for a full time nanny in newport

Hi, I am looking for a full time nanny for 12 hours a day from 7:30am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday in newport to take care of my 14 month old…

Started by Chandni Mehra

2 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

Looking for a Fulltime / Part time Nanny

Hello Mommies  I am looking for a Nanny for my two year old. She should be  loving caring and energetic to be able to engage an active to…

Started by shikha chopra

2 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

Seeking a FT nanny starting last week of July

Hi all, seeking a full time nanny starting last week of july for my 8.5 month old son.  Looking for some one to come Mon-Fri and who is ex…

Started by gayatri iyengar

8 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service