NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wonderful Full Time nanny available

Hi All, My son's nanny Varsha is available to start immediately as my son is starting his preschool.She is very reliable and trustworthy a…

Started by Aparna Jinesh

0 Jul 8, 2014

NANNY Available: Leaving Jersey City to go to Maryland

I am sad to say that I am leaving Jersey City after being here for a longtime.  I am also sad to leave my nanny who has been very good to m…

Started by Rudy Malayil

0 Jul 7, 2014

Cleaner required.

Hi Need a cleaner/ cleaning lady for a single bedroom apt for  2days a week. Please let me know if any nanny is willing to work the extra h…

Started by Pallavi Dharnidharka

0 Jul 7, 2014

Nanny available

My friend's relative who came recently from India is looking for a job as a nanny. She speaks Hindi and Gujarati. If u are interested plz c…

Started by ewa

2 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by ewa

Looking for a new family for our wonderful nanny

We are seeking a new family for our wonderful nanny, Chandrika, as we are moving out of state. She has been with us for nearly 2 years, and…

Started by Lina Shah

2 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Chandni Mehra

Live in nanny

Looking for live in nanny in Millburn-Short Hills area. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.

Started by Neenu Dhillon

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by NewportMommy

Nany services info pls

Hi everyone , can you pls share with me how much nannies charging / hr for 15 mo . baby sitting only. No other responsibilities .thank u. I…

Started by Eve Kalins-Kim

0 Jul 2, 2014

Cleaner required! What are the rates here?

Cleaner required, once every week.  Can anyone help me with the average rate for cleaning a 1 BHK in Newport? Any recommendations for a goo…

Started by Pallavi Dharnidharka

0 Jun 30, 2014

Ikea multipurpose rack

Hi, I have this rack for sale - $10. Pick up from Monaco building, newport. Please message or call 2015648262 if interested. Thanks , S…

Started by Swati

0 Jun 28, 2014

Household items for sale

Hi, Post on behalf of my friend: He wants to sell his futon and a Chester. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/fuo/4541565058.html If interes…

Started by Swati

0 Jun 28, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service