NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny Available

Hi All, A Full-time nanny is available immediately, she is reliable, punctual ,very good person and adapt in house hold work.   She can b…

Started by Hima Thaker

0 Jun 10, 2014

Amazing Nanny Available immediately

Since we are leaving for the 'burbs our amazing nanny, who raised my little girl, is now available.  Please give her a call directly and sh…

Started by Sherrina Navani

0 Jun 9, 2014

Selling 20" Dell monitor with adjustable stand

Selling almost new 20" Dell Monitor for $50. Since I got a laptop from work, I have hardly used it. If interested, please contact me direct…

Started by Sakshi Agarwal

0 Jun 8, 2014

Full-time Nanny Available

My cook is looking for a full-time baby-sitting job. She has 6 years’ of experience taking care of babies and kids. She can cook excellent…

Started by Sakshi Agarwal

0 Jun 8, 2014

Cleaning lady / service

Hi all, I have just moved to the area and need a cleaning person for today Sunday urgent . Any recommendations? Thanks

Started by Rashmi Ahuja

0 Jun 8, 2014

Nanny Need in September

Hi Everyone, I m placing my part time nanny on here. Her name is Genie. She currently works in the hoboken area. She is looking for a full…

Started by Tracy Jules

0 May 31, 2014

Part time nanny for evenings

Hi, I am looking for a part time nanny from 7pm to 10pm in evenings. Please contact if you know anyone interested for this time. Thanks Ra…

Started by Happy MomP

0 May 29, 2014

postnatal massage

Hi ladies, I had a good experience with Bhawna after my delivery for her massage service. She did a good job for my tummy area. I would rec…

Started by Swati

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Swati

Looking for Day care

Hi All, Iam Sravani, we have moved to Jersey city 2 months back and I have a daughter ( 3 yrs) and Iam looking for a daycare for a month.…

Started by sravani kaligotla

0 May 28, 2014

Looking for a full time / part time nanny

I am looking for a full time/ part time nanny for my one year old. Please share any recommendations/ references. Thanks.

Started by Pooja Sharma

10 May 28, 2014
Reply by Radha Singhania

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service