NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maclaren Twin Triumph

I am looking to buy a gently used Maclaren Twin Triumph. Please let me know if anyone is selling theirs.  -Muneera

Started by Muneera D

0 May 19, 2014

Daycare reviews - Bright Horizons vs. Baby Galileo

Does anyone have any experience with Baby Galileo on Grove street and/or Bright Horizons in exchange place? I am deciding between the two f…

Started by shikha khetrapal

0 May 18, 2014

Nanny needed to help with taking care of newborn and some house hold work

HI, I am looking for a Nanny starting First Week of June 2014 to help take care of Newborn and help with some house hold work. If you hav…

Started by Nikita Khatuja

0 May 16, 2014

Babysitter/Nanny needed urgently in Secaucus

Hi, I need a babysitter/nanny urgently. We live in Secaucus. Can someone please share any information of available nannies?

Started by Guneet Umra

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Parinjini Gosai

Anyone selling their Foscam or Dropcam?

Hi Mommies, Looking for a good nanny cam. I have heard the most popular are Foscam and Dropcam.  Please email me @ disha.agrawal27@yahoo.c…

Started by Disha

0 May 14, 2014

Nanny/ summer camp

Can anyone suggest any options for 2 kids (4 and 6) from 16th June to 31august. If any one can recommend any nanny. That would be fine too.

Started by anjali aggarwal

0 May 14, 2014

Crane humidifier Elephant $15

Like new. Pick up Newport Laguna $15 6465921304

Started by Eve Kalins-Kim

0 May 12, 2014

A big round of applause...

For the very wonderful team of Newport mall's LOFT - Susan, Dana and the entire staff who gifted our kids with yummy snacks, face painting/…

Started by NewportMommy

0 May 6, 2014

Found a green small parrot near LAGUNA BLDG

hi guys I found her on the side walk near Laguna . I called already animal control coz I have a dog and small baby so I can't keep her but…

Started by Eve Kalins-Kim

0 May 6, 2014

Mundan ceremony

Hi everyone, I want to get mundan done for my 10 month old son. Is there a temple where they would shave the head and do the religious cer…

Started by Ruchita Tiwary

5 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jyoti Israni

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service