NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida Day Care Crash... Can this happen anywhere

Hi momies, Last week there was a crash that killed a child and injured 14 others when a car crashed into a day care. How many day cares in…

Started by Beth hudson

0 Apr 12, 2014

FS Graco Crib

We have a very lightly used Graco Crib we are trying to sell to make some room in our bed room. Let me know if anyone is interested. Below…

Started by swati joshi

0 Apr 10, 2014

Baby items for sale

Hi, I have few baby items for sale. The first years close and secure co-sleeper- $20, used only for a month, very clean and well maintain…

Started by rashmi jalan

0 Apr 9, 2014

Nanny Rates

Hello! I am looking for a nanny, but not until February of next year. Does anyone have some general rates for full time nannies in the are…

Started by Tyler & Dina DePina

0 Apr 7, 2014

Options for kids for summer vacation

Looking for some affordable options for kids for their summer vacation.

Started by anjali aggarwal

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Shweta Jain

Windsor at liberty house - review and good schools near by

Hi, Anyone living at Windsor at liberty house? Wanted reviews on that apartment or any other apartments in the jersey city area. We plan to…

Started by Barsha Kumari

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Beth hudson

Full time nanny available to start immediately

Dear Moms, My nanny Emilie is available to start immediately. She has been with us for nearly two years and has taken care of my two kids.…

Started by Vimala Chakkaravarthy

0 Apr 3, 2014

domestic help

I have a maid, Rekha Bhen who is looking for extra work in and around downtown Jersey city. If anyone is interested please reach out to her…

Started by Shweta Bhattacharjee

0 Apr 3, 2014

Full time live nanny (Indian/ Nepali)

Hi Mommies..I am looking for a FT live in nanny, preferably Nepali/ Indian. You can email me at rajini.shankar@gmail.com.

Started by Rajini Shankar

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Shivani Haralalka

Looking for a homedaycare

My friend is looking for some good day cares or at home daycares where she can drop off her 4mo baby for long hours (9-7). Most of the dayc…

Started by Tania Bhullar

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Jenny Yin

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service