NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day Care

Hi Forum Moms, I need recommendations for Day Care in Jersey City/ Exchange Place/Grove street area. My child has been going to Learning La…

Started by Beth hudson

0 Mar 23, 2014

Call to HPMS Parents

Hello Parents,   A few weeks ago I had reached out to the head of HPMS to ask for the school to arrange for reasonable, safe and timely tra…

Started by Kanika Vats

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Aarti

FS: Very Lightly used Queen Mattress

Hi, We have a very lightly used queen mattress for sale. It is totally clean and comes form a bed bug o& pest free home. I has always…

Started by swati joshi

0 Mar 20, 2014

Offering Private Yoga and Prenatal Yoga Sessions

Hello Yogis.., I am certified yoga teacher. I am offering private yoga classes for kids to adults. I have done my Yoga school from NY and d…

Started by Parinjini Gosai

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Preeti Gupta

Looking for info about Live-in nanny employment

Hi mommies We recently moved to the suburbs and will soon be looking to hire a full time nanny. We are considering the option of a live in…

Started by Apsara Sriram

0 Mar 18, 2014

Play date for my 22 month old

I am looking for playdate friends for my son who is 22 month old. We live in Newport. Can meet everyday between 6:30pm to 7:30pm at my hous…

Started by NewMommy

0 Mar 17, 2014

Seeking full time nanny starting April

Hello mommies, I am looking for trustworthy nanny starting April for my 6m baby. Any references and recommendations are appreciated. I ca…

Started by Soniya

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

Looking for a live in nanny...

Hi So like most Newportians we are off to the burbs and I need a reliable nanny to come live with us...Any recommendations? Please send me…

Started by Sherrina Navani

0 Mar 17, 2014

An exceptional Nanny available for full time!

You've probably seen our nanny, Vasanti Bhen..she is the loving very nice woman who brings my daughters to the park when the sun is shining…

Started by Sherrina Navani

0 Mar 17, 2014

For Immediate Sale | Graco Crib, Little Tike Cozy Truck

Hi , I have a very lightly used  Graco Crib for sale, below is the link to exact model. Price is $100 OBO. http://www.toysrus.com/product/

Started by swati joshi

3 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by swati joshi

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service