NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for cooking help

Hi, I'm looking for someone to cook every Monday or Tuesday for 2 hours anytime after 4pm. Looking for someone who can make North India/Pu…

Started by Neha Chandra

14 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Aarti

Nanny available

Hi All, Posting this ad on behalf of our baby sitter, Ramila. She is available from April 1st and is open for both part time as well as fu…

Started by Shruti Khosla

0 Mar 12, 2014

Trustworthy and caring nanny available

Hello Mommies,   Since I an putting my two year old kid to daycare my nanny Aruna is available. She is taking care of my son since he was t…

Started by Chitra Awasthi

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Priyanka Ruwatia

Looking for a full time nanny starting May 1st

Hi, I am looking for a full time nanny starting May 1st for my 3month old daughter. Also willing to consider Live in nanny. Please let me k…

Started by Happy MomP

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Happy MomP

Housekeeper looking for a part-time job in jersey city, hoboken or NYC

Our housekeeper is looking for more work. She is very reliable and dependable. She is Indian from Punjab and cooks all kinds of North Indi…

Started by Preetika Mukherjee

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Preetika Mukherjee

An exceptional Nanny available for part-time help in the mornings

Hi My nanny is looking for a part time position, from 8:30am to 11:30am...she is FANTASTIC! She is available for cleaning, cooking or takin…

Started by Sherrina Navani

0 Mar 6, 2014

Nanny looking for parttime work on weekends

My nanny is looking for parttime work on the weekends. She is very good in taking care of kids and house keeping. Her name is Savit and you…

Started by sameera kamra

0 Mar 6, 2014

Feedback on Bright Horizons day care in hoboken or exchange place

Hi, We just moved to the area over the weekend and the new nanny who was supposed to start, just told me that she wont be able to do the j…

Started by Shalini Mehta

2 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Puja

Full time nanny available from May 2014

Our nanny has been with us since December 2011 and now we have to let her go as we will be relocating to Asia at the end of April 2014. She…

Started by Shivani Haralalka

0 Mar 4, 2014

Suggestion a good hair salon/services

Mommies please suggest some good places for haircut and coloring for myself. I am planning on coloring my hair for the first time ever so I…

Started by Deepika Kulkarni

0 Mar 4, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service