NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent nanny available- part time morning

My nanny is available Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm. She is excellent with kids. Has her own two kids under the age of 5. She is good w…

Started by Mansi Thar Arora

0 Feb 25, 2014

Looking for a full time nanny asap

Im looking for a full time nanny to start immediately for my 20 month old son. Would prefer someone that speaks Hindi and English and can w…

Started by Poonam Goyal

0 Feb 24, 2014

Excellent (OUTSTANDING) Nanny looking for Full-time position

Hi, I'd like to recommend our outstanding nanny, Nadia - she is looking for a full time position. She has been with us for 6 months, but p…

Started by P M

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Poonam Goyal

Looking for a good Dentist

Hey looking for a good dentist. Any recommendations? Please suggest.

Started by Nidhi Wahi

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Nidhi Wahi

Looking for a Nanny to start March 15th

Hi,  I live in the Newport area and am looking for a caring & experienced nanny for my 3 month old daughter. Referrals required. Pleas…

Started by Sudha B

0 Feb 24, 2014

Pharma Recruiter

Anyone with recruitment/pharmaceutical background, looking for a job as a recruiter/related? Please write back.

Started by Newport mom

5 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Aarthy chandru

Nanny needed on March 3rd & 4th from 7am to 7 pm

Hi all, I need a nanny to watch my daughter ( 14 months old) on March 3rd and 4th from 7 am to 7 pm both days. I'll be needing the nanny in…

Started by Parul Purohit

0 Feb 21, 2014

Pick up toddler from school

Hi moms, I am looking for a reliable babysitter to pick my daughter from school and keep her till 8 pm atleast.  If any of your nannies/ a…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

1 Feb 20, 2014

Looking for Indian cooking lady

Hi, I am looking for indian cooking lady who can cook veg for 1/2 hours daily/alternate days. Please let me know if anyone has any idea.…

Started by Rita Sharma

0 Feb 19, 2014

4wheel stroller ,iron board for sale

I have 4 wheel stroller,iron board,nyce broom and selling it at minimal price. If anyone interested mail me at uma.budhrani@gamail.com

Started by uma budhrani

4 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by uma budhrani

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service