NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for babysitter/ nanny

Hello Mommies, I am looking for reliable, trustworthy, kind and gentle Indian nanny for my 21 month old son. Looking for someone who is wi…

Started by Minal Vakharia

0 Nov 30, 2013

Looking for babysitter/ nanny

Hello Mommies, I am looking for reliable, trustworthy, kind and gentle Indian nanny for my 21 month old son. Looking for someone who is wi…

Started by Minal Vakharia

0 Nov 30, 2013

Full time Nanny needed

Hi I need a full time Nanny/Cook starting Jan for my 3 month young son, please contact asap- rashmijalan@gmail.com

Started by rashmi jalan

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Ritu Jaswal

Live in nanny available

Hi Moms,   Hi Moms. My name is Katta and I am available for Live in nanny positions. I am young, energetic, English speaking and love child…

Started by katta smith

0 Nov 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from the Sky Club Aquatics Department

Happy Thanksgiving!   After the turkey is eaten and the pie is gone, remember that the holidays are just around the corner.  Wouldn't it be…

Started by Jennifer Bonomo

0 Nov 27, 2013

Nanny available 2 days a week

Hi, My nanny is looking for work twice a week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays full day. She's an excellent nanny to my 14 month old who will be…

Started by Gunjali Trikha

0 Nov 25, 2013

My Supernanny is looking for a job!

Hi,  My husband and I are moving to the burbs and have to let our nanny go as she cannot commute to our new home. Usha Patel arrived at our…

Started by SSBLR

0 Nov 24, 2013

School after day care @ Thomas Jefferson

Have spots open due to holiday season/ parent relocation.pls. Email for more details...

Started by sheetal n

0 Nov 24, 2013

Need a full time nanny for twins starting mid December

Hello Friends, I am new to the NewportMommy group. I am planning to move to Newport area with my twins and was looking for references on fu…

Started by Miti

3 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by RK

Nanny available for work on Saturday and Sunday

Hi all -   My nanny who works for me full time on the weekdays is available to work on satuday on sunday for few hours. She can cook, clean…

Started by Harini Raghavachari

0 Nov 20, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service