NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

attending playachool

Hi I was just curious how to decide whether to send a toddler to playschoolor kekeep her at home if the toddler has colds but no fever and…

Started by Leena Kundnani

0 Nov 19, 2013

P/T Nanny Urgently needed - starting ASAP

Hi, Im looking for a housekeeper/nanny to come for a few hours in the morning, and 2 hours in the evening for housekeeping, and taking care…

Started by Bani

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Sue bordoloi

Part-time Nanny Needed asap

Hello mommies, I am looking for a nanny for Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays asap.  I can also give her some extra hours on other days f…

Started by Puja

0 Nov 18, 2013

Looking for a full time nanny urgently

I am looking for a full time nanny for my 1 year old son immediately. Any recommendations from newportmommy members will be greatly appreci…

Started by SC

0 Nov 18, 2013

Part-time Nanny needed morning/day

I am looking for a part-time nanny to help with the baby and housekeeping for a few hours in the morning/day. Any recommendations will be a…

Started by Uvs Shar

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Garv

Nanny available for PT/FT work

Reposting Hi all, Our Nanny is looking for full-time/part-time work. We are sending our daughter to daycare 4 days a week, so our Nanny wil…

Started by Garv

0 Nov 15, 2013

Play dates for 7 month

Hi, I have a 7 moth old boy and I am looking for play dates as the weather is getting really cold, cant really take him out. I live in Atl…

Started by Nidhi Wahi

0 Nov 14, 2013

Full time live in Nanny needed in SocietyHills

My friend is looking for a live-in Nanny preferably Tibetan/Nepalese. She lives in Soceity Hills which is around route 440 in jersey city.…

Started by Saumya Chhaochharia

0 Nov 14, 2013

Looking for a Highchair

I have a 7mnth old baby and am looking for a highchair. Anyone selling or any suggestions?

Started by Nidhi Wahi

0 Nov 13, 2013

Unconventional Resourceful Learning-- Children' Book Clubs

Dear Moms and Dads: Have you ever wondered if your child is gifted?…I am here to tell you that every mind is a gift and "Gifted" is not an…

Started by Chandra B., Ph.D

0 Nov 12, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service