NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part time desi cook/ food delivery

Hi. I would like a part time cook if you know any who are available. I'm in my third trimester and too pooped to cook after work now. I wou…

Started by Madelyn Mullins Palod

0 Oct 6, 2013

Playschool

Mommies, I have started a playschool in Newport for age group 18 months to 3 and half years.  Timings will be 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.  For mo…

Started by Sarika Kadam

0 Oct 6, 2013

Furniture for sale

Link to craigslist ad below: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/fuo/4078855355.html

Started by Madelyn Mullins Palod

0 Oct 6, 2013

Our Nanny of 5 years available

Hi, Our Nanay Kapila Patel is available for pat time/ full time after Nov 15th. She has been with us for 5 years. She is very loving and c…

Started by Suruchi Uttamchand

0 Oct 6, 2013

Reliable Nanny available

Hi I am posting this on behalf of our nanny Urmilaben Patel. she was working with us for more than 2 yrs. she is punctual, polite and care…

Started by Ritesh Patel

0 Oct 6, 2013

Need home-cooked Indian food/ tiffin services in Newport

Dear All, Can somebody please recommend me a daily  home-cooked meal services for pick-up/delivery in the Newport area? Thanks, Vicki. 

Started by Vaidehi

0 Oct 4, 2013

Children's Museum Manhattan

Hi All, Wanted to share our experience. We took our 11 month old daughter to the Children's Museum and she had the most amazing time.  Th…

Started by Reetika Agarwal

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Reetika Agarwal

Live in nanny

looking for a live in nanny - to start immediately - any reccomendations please contact me at sanieam@gmail.com . thanks

Started by saniea majid

0 Oct 4, 2013

Important: New Moms and Expectant Moms meetup And Diwali Party

Hi Moms, We need your RSVPs to plan our events. I know that some of you have spoken with me directly to indicate your interest in attendin…

Started by NewportMommy

0 Oct 4, 2013

Looking for a Bengali language tutor

Hi ! We are looking for a Bengali language tutor for our 4,5 years old daughter (beginner's level). We live in Springfield, NJ and we are o…

Started by Ekaterina Mukhopadhyay

0 Oct 4, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service