NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 7 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part time nanny needed

Hello, I’m looking for a part time nanny for post school care of my almost-4 year old daughter. The person would need to pick her up from…

Started by Alpa Rajai

0 Feb 11

Wonderful Nanny Available Immediately

Our nanny is looking for work starting immediately. She has been with us for a little over 3 years and the only reason we are not continuin…

Started by momtov

0 Feb 10

Nanny available

Posting on behalf of my nanny, who is looking for full time or part time position. She is an Indian Gujarati, who is very good at taking ca…

Started by Uma Srini

0 Feb 8

Excellent cook available in Exchange place/Paulus Hook

Hi Ladies, My cook is looking for extra hours in the exchange place/Paulus hook area in Jersey City. She has been with me for one and a ha…

Started by Deepa S

0 Feb 8

Cook Available

Hi, My cooking lady is looking to pick up some extra hours on evening during weekdays or weekends (any time). She cooks vegetarian food. Yo…

Started by Payal Varshney

0 Feb 7

Excellent Nanny available to start from Feb

Hi everyone! My nanny is looking for a full/part-time job starting this Feb. She has been with us for over 2 years and did a great job wit…

Started by deepa

5 Feb 7
Reply by deepa

Looking for live in Nanny/Housekeeper in Manhattan

Hello, I am looking for a live in nanny/housekeeper in manhattan so can look after my son.  If you know anyone interested please call me at…

Started by Ami Fadia

0 Jan 30

Nepali nanny available

My Nepali nanny is available. She can cook Indian food and can speak both Hindi and English. She is playful and engages with kids. Her name…

Started by Moon Surana

0 Jan 28

Looking for a mom recommended Indian/Nepali nanny

I'm looking for a loving, reliable, mom-recommended Indian/Nepali nanny with part time hours in Feb and transitioning to full time in March…

Started by Priya P

3 Jan 28
Reply by Moon Surana

Wonderful Nanny Available March 1st

Hi everyone! My fantastic nanny, Radica has been taking care of my son and my neighbor's son for the last two years will be available full…

Started by Randi French Coppa

2 Jan 26
Reply by Alpa Rajai

RSS

Looking to Buy/Rent? Get Advice Today

Arlene Gonnella (Short Hills)

Richa Garg (Short Hills)

Binali Patel (Short Hills)

Saroj Kalra - Livingston/Millburn/Berkley Heights

Shannon Aronson Group (Summit/Chatham/Maplewood)

Johanna Beiter (Manhattan)

Julie Church (Greenwich, CT)

Prime Reg- Jersey City, Millburn/Summit

Note: Please note that the realtors listed above operate in the cities mentioned and beyond as well - the cities mentioned are only their specialty areas.

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Staying Safe - Advice from the Jersey City Police Department

DOWNLOAD Kid's Guide to How the Internet Works.

Kids Internet Guide

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2018   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service