NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 7 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny Needed

Looking for a live-in nanny to care for a 1.5 year old child in Journal Square, NJ. We are looking for a nurturing and interactive nanny wh…

Started by Tanu Khanna

0 Jan 25

Wonderful Nanny available

A very loving and caring Nanny available She is very hardworking and polite You can reach her at ‭+1 (347) 891-8349‬ You can message me for…

Started by PS

1 Jan 24
Reply by Kriti Murthy

Looking for cook

Hi,  I am looking for a cooking lady to prepare indian food from Monday to Friday.  I live in grove street close to path station. Please co…

Started by ruchi gupta

0 Jan 24

Cooking lady/ household help available

Hi All, My cooking lady is available between 11 to 1 pm Monday through Friday. She is regular, responsible and hard working. She is availa…

Started by Deepa S

1 Jan 24
Reply by ruchi gupta

Nanny available starting February

My nanny (4 years of experience) is looking for a full-time job starting this Feb. She has been with us for over 6 months and she took very…

Started by anjali jain

0 Jan 23

Nanny Available Starting February

Our nanny is looking for work starting Feb 1st. She has been with us for a little over 3 years and the only reason we are not continuing wi…

Started by momtov

0 Jan 16

Looking for live in Nanny/Housekeeper in Manhattan

Hello- We are a family of 3.  I am looking for a nanny who can take care of my 5.5 year old son when he is not in school and also help us w…

Started by Ami Fadia

0 Jan 12

Trustworthy,caring nanny required for a month

Hi, I am looking for a trustworthy and caring nanny for a month for my 15 months old baby. Basically, she has to take care of the baby and…

Started by Megha Desai

0 Jan 9

Looking for in house salon service

Looking for someone who can come or I can go for basic beauty services like threading or waxing etc.

Started by megha chhabra

3 Jan 8
Reply by PS

Trustworthy, caring Nanny Available

My previous nanny is available as both of my kids will be in preschool. I no longer need a fulltime nanny. She was with us more than one ye…

Started by IPSITA PANDA

0 Jan 5

RSS

Looking to Buy/Rent? Get Advice Today

Arlene Gonnella (Short Hills)

Richa Garg (Short Hills)

Binali Patel (Short Hills)

Saroj Kalra - Livingston/Millburn/Berkley Heights

Shannon Aronson Group (Summit/Chatham/Maplewood)

Johanna Beiter (Manhattan)

Julie Church (Greenwich, CT)

Prime Reg- Jersey City, Millburn/Summit

Note: Please note that the realtors listed above operate in the cities mentioned and beyond as well - the cities mentioned are only their specialty areas.

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Staying Safe - Advice from the Jersey City Police Department

DOWNLOAD Kid's Guide to How the Internet Works.

Kids Internet Guide

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2018   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service