NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 7 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for part time help during day

Hi, I am looking for someone to sweep, mop, fold clothes and wash some dishes (1 hour a day, 5 days a week) between 10 am - 1 pm. If you k…

Started by Neetha Kizhakeyil

2 Nov 13
Reply by Ansuyah Ramgathi

Nanny for my 4 year old son

Looking for a nanny from 12-6:00pm to take care of our 4 year old son (picking up from school and watching/playing with him till we are bac…

Started by Akansha Aggarwal

0 Nov 10

Looking for a weekend nanny in Grove Street PATH area for our 2-year old twins

Hello, We are looking for a nanny for  10-15 hours each weekend. Our kids are 2 year old (twins) who go to a montessori school part-time du…

Started by Abhijit Bose

0 Nov 9

Full time nanny available starting Nov 20th

Hi everyone, my nanny is freeing up starting Nov 20 for fulltime job as I have decided to put my kid in extended day care in his school. Sh…

Started by Disha

0 Nov 7

Nanny salary range

What is a typical weekly salary for a nanny? The nanny will be expected to look after 2 young kids. Cook, Laundry etc.

Started by Dushyanth Inguva

1 Nov 7
Reply by PS

Cooking cleaning available on weekend

Hi, Deepika is available for cooking and cleaning help. She is reliable, fast and excellent cook. Please contact her at 2018794212. Thank…

Started by samantha mahindrakar

2 Nov 6
Reply by samantha mahindrakar

Full time nanny available

Hi all... our nanny who has been with us for 3.5 years needs to Move on and is looking for opportunities. She is available starting next we…

Started by KAVYA KUNCHAM

7 Nov 6
Reply by Divya C

Amazing Indian Nanny available

My Nanny is very loving and has been taking very good care of my 2 year old. She's available from Nov 13th onwards. Please feel free to rea…

Started by Priya P

0 Nov 2

Cooking help if required- please contact Kashmira Patel- 551-482-2282 (available 9 am- 2 pm)

Cooking help if required- please contact Kashmira Patel- 551-482-2282 (available 9 am- 2 pm)

Started by Chetna Singh

0 Nov 1

Looking for a full time nanny

I am looking for a full time nanny - with strong references only. My contact number is 917-544-4671. Thanks!

Started by Archana Purohit

2 Oct 31
Reply by SwatiJain

RSS

Jobs in the Neighborhood

Staying Safe - Advice from the Jersey City Police Department

DOWNLOAD Kid's Guide to How the Internet Works.

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2017   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service