NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Looking for a babysitter/nanny (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny for new born baby massage and cooking

Hi.. looking for a nanny from June 01 who can help in post delivery baby massage and cooking.  If anyone has any contact please reach out..…

Started by sonal chhallani

0 Apr 23, 2020

Part time nanny availability

I’m trying to find my Hindi/Gujarati speaking nanny for some additional hours..Between 10am-3pm. Location preference is around Grove street…

Started by Kavita Kotte

2 Mar 17, 2020
Reply by Nakul Shah

Nanny Available

My ex-Nanny Ranjan Aunty is available for nanny position. She is also great cook. Please contact her on 201-616-6623

Started by Amandeep Tandn

0 Mar 11, 2020

Loving, caring, full time nanny available 1st May onwards. Green Card Holder

Hello everyone, My nanny, Heena aunty, is available full time May 1st onwards (please don't ask her to join earlier than that, we need her…

Started by Devyani Rastogi

0 Feb 27, 2020

Looking for evening nanny

Looking for evening nanny from 5:30pm to 7:30pm from Monday to Friday. Need to pick 2 year old from daycare, feed her and bathe her. Daycar…

Started by Mansi Kamdar

0 Feb 24, 2020

Untitled

No Description

Started by Namrata Sanghvi

0 Feb 22, 2020

House help/Nanny needed

I need a nanny /house helper in the morning 7:00/8:30 M-F near the grove st path station . Please reach 201-496-9808 if any one is looking…

Started by Anubha singh

0 Feb 20, 2020

Looking for live in nanny

Hi All! I am looking for a live in Nanny for my toddler in the Boston Area. If you have any references please do share - my cell is +191797…

Started by Sachita Laddha Dhoot

0 Feb 20, 2020

Urgent - full time nanny needed for 6 weeks

Hi we are urgently looking for a nanny full time for the next 6 weeks. Out current nanny unfortunately broke her hand and will be unavailab…

Started by Karthik Ramachandran

0 Feb 17, 2020

Looking for a Full-time Nanny

Hi We are looking for a loving, caring and a responsible full time nanny, we live in Jersey city. Please call me at 201-780-7000 if you o…

Started by Archana Goel

0 Feb 17, 2020

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service