NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Maitreyi Nagpal's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it's available.please Call 2016879848 to confirm before coming"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Apr 20, 2015 to Moving sale from 31 River Court , Newport....All items less than 1 yr old.....Items on sale- Bed,Coffee table, Dining table and chairs, cabinets, sofa cum bed

6 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Maitreyi Nagpal

"Hi. You can come in today post 7:30 pm.. Just text/call @ 201-687-9848 to confirm be…"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Apr 16, 2015 to Moving sale from 31 River Court , Newport....All items less than 1 yr old.....Items on sale- Bed,Coffee table, Dining table and chairs, cabinets, sofa cum bed

6 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Maitreyi Nagpal

"Hi. You can come in today post 7:30 pm.. Just text/call @ 201-687-9848 to confirm be…"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Apr 16, 2015 to Moving sale from 31 River Court , Newport....All items less than 1 yr old.....Items on sale- Bed,Coffee table, Dining table and chairs, cabinets, sofa cum bed

6 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Maitreyi Nagpal

"Is this apt still available? And if yes, whats the rent and is there a lease to this…"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Apr 8, 2015 to 1 BDRM Waterfront Apt For Rent Between Newport/Exchange Place Path

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by RAMYA NAIR

"I am put up in Atlantic. I could check with the staff there if its OK to do it in th…"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Oct 15, 2013 to Any interest in doing a Karva Chauth pooja?

32 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by NewportMommy

"Oct 22nd 4-5 pm sounds good. What location do we all plan to meet?"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Oct 11, 2013 to Any interest in doing a Karva Chauth pooja?

32 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by NewportMommy

"Hi, I would be interested too... Please count me in..What timings are we looking at?…"

Maitreyi Nagpal replied Oct 7, 2013 to Any interest in doing a Karva Chauth pooja?

32 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by NewportMommy

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service