NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Megha Sariya's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, My apt 1bed/1bath is available for sublease or lease takeover from 17th/18th Ju…"

Megha Sariya replied May 27, 2017 to 1BR/1BA apartment available in Newport for lease takeover starting June 1

3 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Rachna Maheshwari Agarwal

"Hi there,  I would suggest that she is too young for Bharatnatyam or Kathak dance c…"

Megha Sariya replied Jan 28, 2017 to Looking for beginner Bhartnatyam or Kathak classes for 3yr old

1 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Megha Sariya

"Do u have a shopping cart?"

Megha Sariya replied Sep 9, 2016 to Moving Sale (everything must go by Sept 15th, all items available in reduced price ) , contact :203-524-1510

4 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by vaishali shinde

"Hi , Can you please send me a pic on meghasariya@gmail.com Thanks"

Megha Sariya replied Aug 17, 2016 to Brand New In The Box Idli Pot (24 Idlis)

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Swati Jain

"Hi Ankita,  I am interested in the artificial plant. Do you still have it.  Thanks …"

Megha Sariya replied Mar 10, 2016 to MOVE OUT SALE (Waterside Square South, Newport)-Household Items

3 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Ankita Srivastava

"Hello, I am selling my Samsung s5. Its one year old. AT&T carrier. Asking $ 280…"

Megha Sariya replied Mar 10, 2016 to Old iPhone or Blackberry Phone

1 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Megha Sariya

"Hi Ankita, I am interested in the Ottoman. Do you have 2 of them or only 1. What ar…"

Megha Sariya replied Mar 10, 2016 to MOVE OUT SALE (Waterside Square South, Newport)-Furniture Items

5 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Ankita Srivastava

"Hi Sudha ,  Is the Apt still available for rent? "

Megha Sariya replied Aug 29, 2015 to Studio Apartment @ Parkside East available for rent

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Megha Sariya

"Hi Ruchi, I conduct Bharatanatyam and Bollywood dance classes for age 3 and up in N…"

Megha Sariya replied Jun 29, 2015 to Hi

1 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Megha Sariya

"Hi  Bollywood dance classes for kids in Newport. Friday 5-6 and 6-7 pm age group 5 a…"

Megha Sariya replied May 4, 2015 to Bollywood dance teacher recommendation

2 May 4, 2015
Reply by Megha Sariya

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service