NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Latika Mayor's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow this is definitely not good. I came to the website looking for recommendations f…"

Latika Mayor replied Mar 13, 2014 to Beware of Lovina (sugarspooncakery)

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Latika Mayor

"Can you pick up around 8:30 or after, tonight? 6 to 8:30 is tough because of kids di…"

Latika Mayor replied Feb 14, 2014 to Giveaway: FP rainforest bouncer

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Malaika Me

"Are u in Avalon? I'm in 6538 - anytime in the evening is ok before 5:30. It needs a…"

Latika Mayor replied Feb 13, 2014 to Giveaway: FP rainforest bouncer

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Malaika Me

"Surprisingly it is! When would you like to pick it up?"

Latika Mayor replied Feb 13, 2014 to Giveaway: FP rainforest bouncer

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Malaika Me

"Love them! Best part is I'm usually in and out of there in 20 mins! Far cry from the…"

Latika Mayor replied Jan 3, 2014 to Tribeca Pediatrics Reviews please!

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Divya Dodhia

"I checked with your doorman today - it wasn't there. Let me know if you are still gi…"

Latika Mayor replied Oct 31, 2013 to FREE Big Bag for recently bought Earth's Best baby food jars

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Latika Mayor

"No worries. I can pick up tomorrow from your doorman, around 3:30 pm if thats ok? Th…"

Latika Mayor replied Oct 30, 2013 to FREE Big Bag for recently bought Earth's Best baby food jars

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Latika Mayor

"I can pick these up if they are still available. Pls let me know. I have to pick up…"

Latika Mayor replied Oct 30, 2013 to FREE Big Bag for recently bought Earth's Best baby food jars

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Latika Mayor

"Don't know if you already got this.  I myself had to attend a black tie event in my…"

Latika Mayor replied Oct 28, 2013 to Maternity cocktail dress needed

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Latika Mayor

"Hi, I have Lansinoh bags - 5 boxes with 25 bags in each. You can have them for $18.…"

Latika Mayor replied Oct 28, 2013 to Looking for Breastmilk storage bags

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jyoti Israni

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service