NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Shalini Mehta's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shruti, My previous nanny, Hema Patel, is available ASAP. She earlier took care…"

Shalini Mehta replied Oct 24, 2014 to Looking for a full time nanny

7 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pooja patel

"Hi, My previous nanny, Hema Patel, is available ASAP. She earlier took care of my 1…"

Shalini Mehta replied Oct 24, 2014 to Looking for full time nanny

7 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pooja patel

"Hi Shruti, Yes, my nanny is still available. She was good with my"

Shalini Mehta replied Oct 21, 2014 to Nanny available

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Hetal Patel

"Yes, she is. Feel free to call me on my phone at 336-782-2755 post 7pm today if you…"

Shalini Mehta replied Oct 21, 2014 to Nanny available

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Hetal Patel

"Hi, My previous nanny, Hema Patel, is available ASAP. She earlier took care of my 1…"

Shalini Mehta replied Oct 15, 2014 to Looking for a full time nanny

7 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Happy MomP

"Hi, My current nanny, Hema Patel, will be available starting October 1st. She is cu…"

Shalini Mehta replied Sep 30, 2014 to Looking for full time nanny starting Oct 15th 2014

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Shalini Mehta

"Hi, If you are still looking, my current nanny, Hema Patel, will be available starti…"

Shalini Mehta replied Sep 22, 2014 to Full-Time Nanny Needed for 8.5 month old

6 Sep 23, 2014

"Hi, If you are still looking, my current nanny, Hema Patel, will be available starti…"

Shalini Mehta replied Sep 22, 2014 to Looking for a full time Nanny for mid January 2015

6 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Shalini Mehta

"Hi, My current nanny, Hema Patel, will be available starting October 1st. She is cur…"

Shalini Mehta replied Sep 22, 2014 to Looking for a full time nanny starting November

6 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

"Hi Pooja - I am available on 336-782-2755 post 6 today. "

Shalini Mehta replied Sep 12, 2014 to Looking for a full time nanny starting mid October

8 Sep 21, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service