NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Sudha Ganesh's Discussions (11)

Discussions Started (11) Replies Latest Activity

Home items for Sale

Hi, I have the following items. All the items were barely used by us and is in very good condition.   1. Yamaha Piano - 60 Keys 2. Black H…

Started by Sudha Ganesh in Buy or Sell

0 Jun 13, 2016

Need South Indian cook/Nanny

Hi, I am looking for someone who is an expert in south Indian cooking.  Should be willing to help in household chores as well. Time - Any…

Started by Sudha Ganesh in Looking for a babysitter/nanny

0 Jun 12, 2016

Looking for a Part time Nanny/cook

Hi Friends, Please let me know if anyone is available to help me between 5:30 and 6:30 pm everyday with little bit of cooking and baby sitt…

0 Oct 7, 2015

Part time Nanny/ccok needed during evening hours

Hi, I need someone who can help me with South Indian Veg cooking, babysitting and cleaning between 4:30 and 7:30 PM on week days and betwee…

0 Sep 13, 2015

Astrology

Friends, My mom, a professional astrologer from India is available in Parkside East only this month.  Please let me know in advance if you…

Started by Sudha Ganesh in General Chit Chat

0 Aug 30, 2015

Studio Apartment @ Parkside East available for rent

Hi, We will be moving out in the last week of Augest and my studio apartment at Parkside East is available from September. The rent is $207…

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Megha Sariya

Astrology

Hi, My mom from India is a professional astrologer. Please call me @ 2019696056 if you need an appointment. We stay at Newport. Thanks, Su…

0 Aug 8, 2015

Astrology

Friends, My Mom is a professional Astrologer. We stay in Newport. If you have any questions like, Will I have a job change? When will I ge…

0 Jul 13, 2015

Astrology

Friends, My mom from India is an expert in Austrology. We live in Newport. If you are interested, call me @ 2019696056. Thanks, Sudha.

0 Jun 7, 2015

Astrology

Hi Friends, My mom from India is an expert Astrologer.  We stay at Newport and if you are interested to meet her, please call me @ 201 969…

0 May 30, 2015

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service