NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Patrick Francis's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rashi, My nanny will be available from 9 AM - 2 PM from 1st May 2017 as my son w…"

Patrick Francis replied Mar 22, 2017 to Looking for PT Nanny ASAP M-F 9am-2pm (or nanny share)

7 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Varsha Shah

"Thanks a lot, Kanika."

Patrick Francis replied Oct 14, 2015 to Home daycares in the area

6 May 14, 2018
Reply by Ria Chatterjee

"Hi Tanya, I am also searching for home daycare for my 19 month old. I have Sandhya…"

Patrick Francis replied Oct 13, 2015 to Home daycares in the area

6 May 14, 2018
Reply by Ria Chatterjee

"Hi, Can you let me know if it is still available?"

Patrick Francis replied Oct 12, 2015 to Radio flyer Ride stand Stroll Tricycle: $24

1 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

"Please contact Kapila Bhen...she is pretty good nanny.She has 10+ years experience.…"

Patrick Francis replied Sep 6, 2015 to Looking for a full time nanny starting October

9 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Meha

"Hi Alpa, I tried calling you couple of times but it was constantly going to voice m…"

Patrick Francis replied Aug 29, 2015 to An experienced and reliable nanny available ASAP

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

"Hi Suchi, You can contact Kapila Ben on 201-423-2106. She is one of the excellent n…"

Patrick Francis replied Aug 25, 2015 to Need Part time nanny

2 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by gulab patel

"Hi Rashmi, I would like to recommend Kapila Ben 201-423-2106. She is one of the exc…"

Patrick Francis replied Aug 25, 2015 to Part time/full time nanny needed

1 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

"Hi Neethi, Is the double stroller still available for sale?"

Patrick Francis replied Aug 19, 2015 to For sale:used city mini double stroller for $100

1 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

"Hi Sonal, Do you still have the double stroller available for sale?"

Patrick Francis replied Aug 19, 2015 to selling twin double stroller

2 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service