NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Sherrina Navani's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi We are moving out of a very large studio apartment in the James Monroe next week…"

Sherrina Navani replied Jun 24, 2014 to Sublease

3 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by jyoti jain

"Again,  I would be careful about slander on the internet...How many times have your…"

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 24, 2014 to Need a full time nanny

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

"Again,  I would be careful about slander on the internet...How many times have your…"

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 24, 2014 to Looking for full-time commuting nanny starting from May 1st

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 24, 2014 to Looking for a full time live out Nanny for Jersey City

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Sejal Patel

"Hi I am not sure what happened here, and to be honest I will ask her today...however…"

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 24, 2014 to Looking for full-time nanny - (English and Hindi speaking)

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

"Try my Nanny..she is looking for a full time position since we are moving out in Apr…"

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 17, 2014 to Need a full time nanny

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

"Try my Nanny..she is looking for a full time position since we are moving out in Apr…"

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 17, 2014 to Looking for full-time nanny - (English and Hindi speaking)

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 17, 2014 to Seeking full time nanny starting April

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 17, 2014 to Looking for full-time commuting nanny starting from May 1st

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Soniya

Sherrina Navani replied Mar 17, 2014 to Full time nanny - nyc

5 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by madura natarajan

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service