NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Gunjali Trikha's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm at gunjali@gmail.com"

Gunjali Trikha replied Jan 12, 2015 to Item For sale

4 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Mayuri, could you please post a picture and let me know how long you've been using i…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Jan 11, 2015 to Item For sale

4 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Dr. Abdelghani at Newport Medical. He is affiliated with Hackensack hospital and Jer…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Jun 5, 2014 to Recommendation for a good gynaec who is affliliated to a hospital with good childbirth equip. & facilities

5 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Swati

"Uma, TV is already sold, thanks for the interest."

Gunjali Trikha replied Apr 29, 2014 to Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma EDTV - $100

2 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Hi Shagun, The timing is 6 to 7pm on Tuesdays or Wednesdays depending on what works…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Feb 18, 2014 to Playgroup for 1 year through 2 year olds in East Hampton

15 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Dr. Zazarro (sp?) in Newport. Really light touch and very professional."

Gunjali Trikha replied Feb 18, 2014 to Looking for a good Dentist

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Nidhi Wahi

"Hi Shagun, I work during the day so can't do 4 to 5 pm since I'm still at work at th…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Feb 8, 2014 to Playgroup for 1 year through 2 year olds in East Hampton

15 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Can we try today? Monday? We'll be home from 6pm onwards, stop  by whenever you're l…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Feb 3, 2014 to Playgroup for 1 year through 2 year olds in East Hampton

15 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Can we meet this Monday at my apartment?"

Gunjali Trikha replied Feb 1, 2014 to Playgroup for 1 year through 2 year olds in East Hampton

15 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

"Garima, hope he feels better soon! Let's plan on meeting at my apartment (3205) for…"

Gunjali Trikha replied Jan 29, 2014 to Playgroup for 1 year through 2 year olds in East Hampton

15 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Gunjali Trikha

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service