NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Mary Marti's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Mandeep, This nanny name Janeille is available asap . You can reach her at201-…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 17, 2017 to Live-in (or 7:30 - 6:30 M-F) nanny needed immediately

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Nidhi S

"Hello Aparna, This nanny is available her name is, JANEILLE and her number is 201-83…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 15, 2017 to Looking for full or part time nanny in downtown jersey city/grove

7 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Sunmeet Oberai

"Hello Shivaji, This nanny is available her name is Janeille and her number is 201-83…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 15, 2017 to Nanny for 6 month baby

8 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Priya Bathija

"Hello Anu,   My former nanny is available , due to my lack of work I can't offer her…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 7, 2017 to Looking for full time nanny for 15 month old twin girls

4 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Mary Marti

"Hello Monika, I think my former nanny Elizabeth would be a great asset for what you…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 6, 2017 to Needed asap Housekeeper / Nanny 7:30am to 6pm

1 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Mary Marti

"Good morning Aparna, I just saw your post and my former nanny is abvaible for work..…"

Mary Marti replied Feb 1, 2017 to Looking for full or part time nanny in downtown jersey city/grove

7 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Sunmeet Oberai

"Hello Manndeep, My former nanny is available asap.. She is very great and reliable.…"

Mary Marti replied Jan 22, 2017 to Live-in (or 7:30 - 6:30 M-F) nanny needed immediately

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Nidhi S

"Hello Priya, My former nanny Nicole, is available asap. Her number is 551-241-1863.…"

Mary Marti replied Jan 20, 2017 to Nanny needed for Daytime 8am-6pm M-F

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Mary Marti

"Hello Pranjali. My name is Elizabeth and I'm interested in your nanny position. I'm…"

Mary Marti replied Dec 20, 2016 to Need a nany in Bayonne

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Mary Marti

"Hello my name is Elizabeth and I'm interested in your nanny position.I live in the J…"

Mary Marti replied Dec 20, 2016 to Nanny/house help needed in Paulus hook area

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Rita Sharma

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service