NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

sharanyaa sekar's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Interested in the car seat. If possible  can u post the pic of the same . Also l…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Aug 7, 2016 to Giveaway Baby Items

1 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by sharanyaa sekar

"hi is the office chair still available? if so can you share the pic."

sharanyaa sekar replied Aug 1, 2016 to Move out sale: Office table, TV table, Bed, iron table and more

8 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Vinaya Akshay

"I have a baby trend sit n stand double stroller which im not using now . The conditi…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Mar 15, 2016 to Double stroller

2 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Meghna Prasad

"Hi, Do you have any puzzle kind of toys?"

sharanyaa sekar replied Aug 12, 2015 to Free Toys for giveaway for age grp 1 year to 2.5yrs

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by sharanyaa sekar

"Hi, Can you share the pic of the computer chair? thanks sharanya."

sharanyaa sekar replied Jul 27, 2015 to Moving Sale

5 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Jyotsana Kumar

"Hi Sonal, Can you pls give some more details abt the apt. which building in Newport?…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Jul 12, 2015 to $2550 / 1.5 bedroom- 973ft2 - Apartment available for rent from Aug01 in Newport

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by sharanyaa sekar

"Hi Rucha, are these toys still available? Melissa & Doug Bead Maze  Melissa &…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Jun 26, 2015 to Many toys for sell - very less price, in good condition

11 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by sharanyaa sekar

"Hi Simi, Sorry walker is sold out. having only bath tub and stroller remaining. Tha…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Jun 25, 2015 to FS Baby items - $5

3 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by sharanyaa sekar

"Hi, Can I come today and have a look at the toys ? what would be best time for you s…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Jun 3, 2015 to Free Give Aways- kids puzzles

4 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Jasmine Malik Chhatwal

"Hi Saumya, Can I come and pick up the Inkpad today when I'm coming to pickup my daug…"

sharanyaa sekar replied Mar 18, 2015 to Need Inkpad

6 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Saumya Goila

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service