NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Aparna Jinesh's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All, The crib has been taken. Thank you!"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jun 7, 2015 to Crib in excellent condition for sale !

2 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Aparna Jinesh

"Please feel free to reach Dharmishta directly at 201-598-6356. Thanks!"

Aparna Jinesh replied Feb 12, 2015 to Indian cooking lady

3 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Drishti Jain

"Hi Meha, As you can see in the link,we bought it for $200 and would like to sell it…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Feb 10, 2015 to Interested to buy nanny cam

3 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Aparna Jinesh

"Hi Meha, I have a nannycam to sell. Its in brand new condition and we have only use…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Feb 10, 2015 to Interested to buy nanny cam

3 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Aparna Jinesh

"Hi Pooja, Please feel free to reach Dharmishta directly at 201-598-6356. Thanks!"

Aparna Jinesh replied Feb 10, 2015 to Looking for a nanny for my 4 month old son

2 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Aarti

"Yes Preeti,she is still available.Let me know if you need anything from my end. Than…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jul 23, 2014 to Wonderful Full Time Nanny available

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Aparna Jinesh

"Oh! Ok.Would you mind sending me your contact number to aparna.krishnan11@gmail.com…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jul 10, 2014 to Need a full time nanny

4 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

"Hi Anupa, My son's nanny Varsha is available to start immediately as my son is star…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jul 10, 2014 to Need a full time nanny

4 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

"Thanks Gayatri! That would be great. She has been with us since April. You could als…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jul 8, 2014 to Seeking a FT nanny starting last week of July

8 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Aarti

"Appreciate your prompt response Vinita.I would be happy to provide more details.Woul…"

Aparna Jinesh replied Jul 8, 2014 to Looking for a full time nanny to take care of infant

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Vini

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service