NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Preeti mallick's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Arti Did you find anyone?"

Preeti mallick replied Sep 26, 2015 to Urgent need for PT nanny - 3 to 6:30 pm (M-F)

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by rashmi jalan

"Hi Rinku I have someone who will be working for me part time in the mornings and is…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 31, 2015 to After school nanny

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Aarti

"Pooja Tried calling but went into voicemail You can email me at preetimallick@gmail…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 30, 2015 to Looking for cooking / cleaning housekeeping help 3-4 days a week

9 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Manasi Biwalkar

"Hi arpita I have someone who is looking for additional work in the afternoons. Woul…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 29, 2015 to Nanny / cooking help available

3 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Preeti mallick

"Hi I have someone who is going to work for me in the mornings. She is looking for a…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 29, 2015 to Looking for cooking / cleaning housekeeping help 3-4 days a week

9 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Manasi Biwalkar

"Hi Saraswathi I have someone whom I'm planning to keep in the morning hours and she…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 29, 2015 to Part time nanny required

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Manasi Biwalkar

"My part time nanny is looking for additional 4-5 hrs work in the afternoons. let me…"

Preeti mallick replied Jul 13, 2015 to Seeking Part Time Nanny In Afternoons

7 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by krina thakar

"Hi Ritu She can work only till 4 pm.if that works for you Ivan give you her number.…"

Preeti mallick replied Oct 10, 2014 to Part time nanny

2 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Preeti mallick

"Hi Neenu Will your nanny be interested in part time now for 2-3 hrs everyday which…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 11, 2014 to Full time Nepali nanny available

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Neenu Dhillon

"Hi Rashmi I'm looking for a nanny share too. Did you find someone? I'm talking to s…"

Preeti mallick replied Aug 10, 2014 to Part time nanny needed

10 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Umesh Kumar

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service