NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Sonal Bordia's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Our loving, excellent and reliable nanny available from september

Our excellent, loving, honest, reliable and highly experienced nanny is available for a full time position from September 6 as we are movin…

Started by Sonal Bordia in Looking for a babysitter/nanny

0 Aug 17, 2016

sofa recliner set for sale in excellent condition

details at https://post.craigslist.org/k/MlxfBUJb5hGn-EGau9LzZA/rmTV0?s=redirect Thanks

Started by Sonal Bordia in Looking for a babysitter/nanny

0 Aug 5, 2016

For Sale -Schwinn Mountain Bike 26 in and micro Kickboard Maxi Scooter , office desk

Please see the craigslist links attached- Bike http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bik/5717974785.html Scooter http://newjersey.craigslist.or

Started by Sonal Bordia in Buy or Sell

0 Aug 5, 2016

Interesting toy series-check it out

Hi I wanted to bring an interesting project to your notice, which one of the entrepreneurs I'm supporting have launched. They work in the a…

Started by Sonal Bordia in General Chit Chat

0 Aug 27, 2015

selling twin double stroller

Combi twin double stroller in very good condition, like new. Please contact for pictures/details

2 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Patrick Francis

giving away toddler bed with crib size mattress in very good condition

Please contact me if interested Sonal

0 Jun 4, 2015

2nd bike stolen outside newport path station in a week - Today Schwinn mens bike with a gray red child seat

Hi, My husband parked the bike outside path as he does everyday at 7:45am, locked it and it was missing when he got back just before 6pm.…

0 May 11, 2015

Jewelry from a very talented friend and entrepreneur-Jyoti for holiday gifts-please check it out

If you are looking for a meaning for gift for yourself or a loved one, you should definitely look at JYOTI Couture Jewelry www.JyotiNewYork

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Shagun agarwal

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service