NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Grove' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 bdr/1ba condo for RENT from July 2nd

Hello,  We have our 1 bdr/1ba (731 sq feet) available for rent from July 2nd on wards. Currently, we (the owners) live here so it is very…

Started by sd1009

0 Apr 6, 2018

Cooking help needed from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM from Mon to Fri . I live in Grove Street.

Cooking help needed from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM from Mon to Fri . I live in Grove Street.  Can start in 2 weeks. Please look call me at 718-7…

Started by Prabha Iyer

0 Dec 19, 2017

One bedroom for Rent on Pedestrian Plaza next to Grove Street Path

Spacious One bedroom apartment right on pedestrian plaza, literally half a block from grove street path station. Apartment is on second flo…

Started by anamika das

0 Dec 30, 2015

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service