NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Nanny' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need your recommendations for a full time nanny

Hi Mommies, Can you please recommend a good nanny for my baby? I need a full time nanny starting from 3/26 Monday urgently. I'd want her t…

Started by Madhura Roy

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Yajaira Rosa

Looking for nanny for 3yr old kid

We are looking for a Part-Time Nanny, 3-7 pm, to take care of  our 3 year old and help out with house hold chores. Please call at 980-253-…

Started by Neha

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by arpi patel

Full time Nanny available

Hello All ! My full-time nanny is available starting in Dec as both of my kids will be in school. She has been with us more than a year. Sh…

Started by IPSITA PANDA

0 Dec 3, 2017

Amazing Tibetan Nanny available

Tibetan Nanny available from 2 pm- 7pm.Currently she takes care of my 1 yo in the mornings.She is hardworking,dedicated and very loving tow…

Started by Safa Shams

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Neetha Kizhakeyil

Excellent PT Nanny/ Housekeeper Available

HI- My nanny is available for Housekeeping/ Childcare from Monday-Friday from 9.30am-2.30pm. She is very reliable and has been with us for…

Started by Neha Tuli

0 Jul 14, 2017

Paying nanny for commute during time off

Hi all, Wondering if you all pay nannies for their commute during time off. Meaning, if you are out of town for a few days or weeks, in ad…

Started by Nayana U

4 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Nayana U

Nanny available to start in July

Hello my current nanny Jalpa Patel is looking for a job in and around Jersey City area (preferably Newport, JC). She is extremely nice and…

Started by Kuleen Singh

0 May 18, 2017

Looking for full time nanny for 15 month old twin girls

Hello Moms, We are looking for a loving and caring nanny for our 15 month old twin girls in Hoboken, NJ. Must be warm, kind, loving, patie…

Started by Anu Sethi

4 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Mary Marti

Looking for a Part Time Nanny

We are looking for a part time nanny.  Our 18-month old daughter is transitioning to daycare and we need someone to pick her up from school…

Started by A Desai

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Tara Patel

Full Time Nanny Available

Putting this add for my previous Nanny who is looking for full-time work. She is great with kids prepared awesome Indian food and is very r…

Started by Priya Borana

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Harpriya Sidhu

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service