NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Nanny' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My excellent Gujrati Nanny available from 9 am to 3 pm M/F

My nanny is excellent and reliable. She has been working for me for 2 years now. She is looking for more hrs. in Newport. She is available…

Started by Aarti

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Himali Arora Gangaramani

Full Time Nanny available immediately

Jyothi nanny who took care of our daughter in summer months is available full time immediately. She is an excellent nanny she took care of…

Started by Gowri Madhu

0 Nov 6, 2016

Very Caring and Loving Nanny Available in newport, exchange place or hoboken

HI, A very loving and caring Nanny is available immediately in newport, exchange place or Hoboken.  She has taken care of my son since he…

Started by Saumya Gupta

0 Oct 27, 2016

Full Time Nanny available post Dec 1 2016

Hi All, Our current nanny, Nilaben Patel, is available to start with a new family at the beginning of December since we are moving out of N…

Started by Ruchi Verma

0 Oct 21, 2016

Nanny Available immeditely or Nov 1 - Jain

Hi , My nanny is available immediately or from Nov 1 . She is jain , cooks amazing food and just like gradma to my kid . Very loving ,carin…

Started by Preeti Gupta

0 Sep 26, 2016

Looking for full time nanny for twin girls

Hello, I am looking for a full time nanny for my 10 month old twin girls, starting as soon as possible. Experience managing twins or two c…

Started by Anu Sethi

6 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Neelam Bhatnagar

Looking for a Part-time Nanny (4-7pm) for my 3.5 year old son

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a part time nanny for my 3.5 year old son, who currently goes to school. We expect our nanny to be active, vi…

Started by Geetha Pawar

1 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

Searching for In-home Daycare or Nannyshare

Hi! Does anyone know of an in-home daycare in Newport or someone who currently has a nanny and would be interested in a nannyshare? I'm exp…

Started by Jessica Tribble

0 Aug 2, 2016

Nanny Available Immediately- Full Time

If looking for a fulltime Nanny, Manjula Aunty is available. Please call her 201-993-5898. She takes of my son on weekends and is looking…

Started by Nalini

4 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

Telegu Nanny Available

Hi Moms, My wonderful nanny Laxmi will be available in August. She has been an invaluable resource to me and my husband in caring for our…

Started by Smita Jain Kanungo

0 Jun 29, 2016

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service