NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Nanny' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny Available

Hi, My part time nanny is looking for full time opportunity or part time from July 18. She is teacher for kids back in Colombia, her first…

Started by Diana Sanchez

0 Jun 21, 2016

Fulltime Nanny available

My nanny Manjula would be available from mid of june as my in laws are coming. She is great with baby sitting and cooking. We loved her, sh…

Started by Pradnya Dikle

0 Jun 6, 2016

Amazing live-in nanny available immediately

Hi ladies, my most amazing, warm, loving, experienced, energetic, live-in nanny is available immediately as our needs have changed.  I cann…

Started by Kshipra Thareja

0 Feb 12, 2016

Full Time nanny available

Hi All, Nanny Sheila is available for a Full Time nanny/babysitter job.She can also help with cooking and cleaning. You can reach her dire…

Started by Aparna Jinesh

0 Feb 8, 2016

Looking for Nanny

Hi,   We are looking for a full time Nanny (Monday to Friday 8-6 PM) to start with us in March 2016. We live in Newport Shore building. Nan…

Started by Bhavana Verma Joshi

0 Jan 5, 2016

Looking For A Full Time Nanny/Cook Starting 1st March 2016

Hi- I am looking for a full time Nanny/Cook for my 5 month old son staring March 1st 2016. I would like her to also help me/my mil in some…

Started by Nameeta Mehta

1 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

Looking for a nanny for live-in/live-out in Glen rock, Nj

Hi All, I am looking for a live-in or live-out to take care of my 2 sons: 4 years and 1 year from December 2015 or Jan 2016. If intereste…

Started by Diana Rodrigues

0 Nov 16, 2015

Excellent nanny available full-time

My excellent nanny will be available on a full-time basis in two weeks. Dawa is absolutely fantastic - trust-worthy, reliable and very effi…

Started by Kinjal Bhatt

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

Looking for a new home for my nanny of 6 years

I am looking for a new home for my nanny of 6 years. We are moving to the suburbs and will miss her greatly - she has truly become a part o…

Started by Vidya

4 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Saraswathi Venkataraman

My awesome nanny looking for a new home starting September

We are relocating to a new town & can't bring my nanny with us. She'd been taking care of my 2 boys (6, 4) from last 3yrs. She is a won…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Aug 17, 2015

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service