NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Nanny' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part time cook available in Newport

Hi, My nanny is available for part time cooking or helping with household activities like laundry etc. She is available in the morning hou…

Started by Saumya Chhaochharia

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by deepa

Need a Full time Nanny to start next week

Hi Mommies -- If you know of a nanny who is available for the next 6 weeks to start immediately, please have her call me on 312-208-5210.…

Started by Deepti M Jain

3 Jul 16, 2015

Full time nanny needed in Hoboken

Hi! I am looking for an experienced full time nanny to care for my two kids - newborn baby and a two year old daughter. My daughter goes to…

Started by Kshipra Thareja

0 May 1, 2015

Looking for a new home for my wonderful nanny (available 5/21)

Hello ladies, My son will be starting pre-school this summer, and I am looking for a new home for my nanny. She has been with us for more…

Started by Bhavana Maheshwari

2 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Bhavana Maheshwari

Nanny in Central Jersey

Hi All, We are soon going to be relocating from Jersey City to Central Jersey. I am on the look out for a nanny - preferably live out. Wou…

Started by Chaitanya Attaluri

0 Mar 2, 2015

Part time Nanny/Housekeeper wanted - early morning or evening

Hi I'm looking for a someone to help with a 4yr old girl and some basic housekeeping (dust, put away toys, little bit of dish washing etc).…

Started by Deepti Gupta

0 Mar 1, 2015

Need a nanny for 6 weeks starting end February

I am looking for a nanny for 6 weeks starting approx. end of February 2015 to care for my 2 daughters.  Aanika is approx. 4.5 years old and…

Started by Maneeta Sawhney

0 Jan 26, 2015

Looking for Nanny starting December in Newport Jersey City area

We are looking for a nanny for our 9 month old son starting from December. Please call me on 317-796-6915 with any references or contacts o…

Started by Bhumi Bhuptani

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Bhumi Bhuptani

Looking for a full time nanny

I am looking for a full time nanny for my 1.5 year old son. Please let me know if you know anyone good and reliable. Thanks Shruti

Started by Shruti Raut

7 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pooja patel

Full time Nanny Available starting Mid Aug or Sept

I'm posting on behalf of my nanny (Hansa Ben) who is taking care of my 18 month old daughter. She has been with us for a year now and my da…

Started by Sman

0 Jul 21, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service