NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'Play' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby stuff for sale - Move out sale - everything must go - Highly discounted!!!

1.       Jumperoo - Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo – Market price $67 – Sale price $30   https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Luv-U-Zoo-J

Started by Neha Luharuka

1 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Pritha Lahiri

Play date with my 9 month old daughter

Hi I am looking for play dates with my almost 10 month old daughter. We live in Atlantic bldg in Newport. Email me if anyone is interested.…

Started by Tripurashree Vittal

0 Jun 24, 2014

GiggleStars - Play School in Exchange Place, Jersey City

Started by Dimple Kohli

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Eve Kalins-Kim

Playdate 4-6y: Monaco towers

Hi parents, I'm trying to arrange play dates for my almost 5y old son. Please email me if any parents in the same building are interested…

Started by Neenu Dhillon

0 Feb 7, 2014

Play date group in Avalon cove area

Hi I'd like to start a 12-18 month play date group in the Avalon cove area. It's going to be hard to go all the way to Newport for play da…

Started by S G

0 Oct 3, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service